Various construction activities are taking place on the Brightlands Chemelot Campus. Some are almost completed, other projects are recently started.
From August until October 2021, construction work on the Brightlands Chemelot Campus includes the following activities:
- Renovation of buildings 94 and 93;
- Repair work on the west facade of building 004 as a result of the demolition of building 002;
- Completion of the former demolition site at the location of buildings 002, 003, 030 and 03;
- Structural demolition of building 051;
- Redevelopment building plot 110;
- Construction work in building 220, Sekisui;
- Construction work in building 26, Isobionics;
- Construction work in UM building 5/1N;
The work has an impact on traffic flows, for motorized traffic, but also for cyclists and pedestrians.
It is prohibited to park along the entire road/street between buildings 110, 94/93, 220/240 and 250/26. Security will oversee the parking ban. Loading and unloading for buildings 220/240 and 130 is allowed at the back of these buildings. Loading and unloading for the buildings 250/260 is allowed through the logistics squares.
As a result of the remediation and demolition of building 051 access to the roads near building 051 will be limited at times.
The alternative traffic routes are indicated on the floor plan below.
We thank you for your understanding and keep you informed of the developments.
For questions, please contact Brightlands Servicedesk via: email@example.com